Thursday, January 26, 2012

Another Score

I had to travel today.  I spent part of my lunch hour at a coin shop in a samll town.  I found a 1913-P Type II Buffalo nickel graded MS63 in an NGC slab for a bargain price of $50 even.  The Redbook guide says it is a $80 coin in this grade but one sold last week on Ebay for $125 in the same grade in the same Slab. (A special thanks and a shout-out to my friend Curvey for looking that up for me over the phone!) 

I think I'll keep it.  It's a nice type coin and it's worth enough to where it is worth its storage space.

Collector Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. I like your input. The purpose of this Blog is to build content for a book that I'm writing. So be warned that if you give me a good idea or concept, I reserve the right to use it with no compensation to you. :)