Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A new milestone

Today we hit 1,000 views and this is my 25th  post/entry.  I hope all of you are enjoying this blog.  When you log into the blog, don't just scroll down and read what is there.  Also click on the links on the right side of the page and read the archived stuff.  Some of the better articles, IMHO, include:

 "A time machine and $800"

The article about buying slabs is very informative

The article about getting stuff for free is good

There is an article about buying an 1839 Large Cent or a 1939 Nickel that pertains to all collectors regarding making a good purchase.

"Those are Hot Right now" is good advice.


So read, read, read!  And for gosh sakes, please comment on the posts.  People want to hear what you have to say about these concepts.

Collector Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. I like your input. The purpose of this Blog is to build content for a book that I'm writing. So be warned that if you give me a good idea or concept, I reserve the right to use it with no compensation to you. :)